Monday, January 10, 2011

I have a blog?

Oh!  I forgot - yes I do! 

Our dishwasher went KAPUT!  Been hand washing dishes for a whole day now.  This needed some immediate attention and fixing.  Between me, Pete, LB & Google - we decided the motor is bad.  No fixing for now so I did the next best thing.  I went straight to Walmart and bought paper plates and plastic cups. 

The girls slept at Pete's parents last night.  Pete and I got 9 (yes that's N I N E) hours of sleep.  He went to work - I had coffee with my mom which was then followed up by my necessary trip to Walmart.  After I got the kids (before nap) we headed home to eat lunch and then for them to take naps.

On the way home I asked the girls if we could move to a new house.  I've been talking to them about this for a week now.  They're pretty apprehensive.  I want it to be a fun, happy time for them with as little anxiety as possible.  I'm REALLY worried that this is going to set them back in more ways than I want to imagine.  Potty training, sleeping, clingyness (is that a word?) just all combined things I think might be delayed/interrupted/intensified....times threeeeeeeeeeeee.  Hannah's reply to my question "I don't think so mom."  Over the weekend Emily came to me and asked if we were moving.  I said "Yes - eventually" so she started pulling on the door frame to the doorway she was standing in.  She was grunting and groaning as she was pulling.  Finally she said "I can't move this house.  I'm too little.  Let's go to Jump N Jammin'"  The simple and very literal minds of these kids never ceases to amaze me. 

Hannah has pink eye (this is a 1st for them...so I'm sure it'll go through the house in no time fast).  Emily has wind burn on her face (too much time outside in the snow...I'll have a great time explaining that to the doctor tomorrow when we go).  And they are all congested.  Times threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

No comments:

Post a Comment