Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where does time go?

If flies by.  The past few days the girls haven't been sleeping well.  We got up 6 times between 10 and 2 last night.  That's when I stopped counting.  At one point I finally yelled down the hallway "We're SLEEPING!  I'm NOT coming in there!"   Grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so tired.

Thursday I had my niece and also my friend's 8 y/o son here for the day.  That makes 5 kids.  What a chaotic day.  When my girls took naps the other two played (not so quietly and I realized TV and video games are probably a moms best friend in these situations).  It was a good day - but long and tiring. 

By the end of the day - when the extra 2 kiddos were gone, Pete was finally home and it was time for the two of us to head out.  Titi Rosemary came to watch the girls.  She put them to bed and when Emily woke up yesterday morning she came downstairs and wanted to know where Titi was!  Emily thought she slept over on the couch.  When she realized she wasn't here she insisted she needed to go to "Ammas house right now and see Titi!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment