Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eh

I'm not feeling well - and way too tired to blog tonight.  I woke up with a wicked sore throat and right now all I wanna do is take some medicine (anything that'll knock me out!) and go to bed.  The girls had a great day today.  Yesterday they went to Pete's moms house (we told them school was closed for the weekend - they're still too young to know that the weekend isn't really 3 days).  I did explain that Monday they would be going back - and I keep reminding them periodically.  Tomorrow we're going to make some drawings for the girls teachers - and then Monday they will be able to bring the pictures in to school with them.  I'm sure it won't ease the Monday Madness that Pete and I are gearing up for - but I'm doing everything I can to make this an easier transition for them...and so if you have an ideas, advice, suggestions......anything - hand it over !

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think the picture thing is a great idea! You can also try letting them take a special thing from home (stuffed animal, doll, favorite toy if they are aloud to) to show their friends! The preschool my daughter went to did this and my very shy would not talk to anyone child told the class every week about her special thing!

    ReplyDelete