Thursday, July 1, 2010

Potty Training Day 1

Today was official day 1 of potty training.  THE GIRLS DID GREAT!  Only 3 accidents all day (in addition to poor Cookie Monster getting peed on but only because Hailey was announcing she had to go pee pee and both adults in the room ignored her!).  When they woke up at 5:00 (grrrrrr) I brought them right downstairs and took off their pullups.  I explained how they were all getting big girl panties - and right away Emily said 'Emmie want bopper.'  I said "No Emily - we threw out your diapers remember?  No more diapers.  Only big girl panties now!'  'Noooo Emmie want bopper'.  Lol...sorry kiddo but panties it is. 

I think I must have said 'Do you need to do pee pee on the potty?' about 30 million times today.  But they did great and I'm very proud of them.  Tomorrow is day 2! 

Oh - Hannah fell today and smashed her face into a toy.  I can only assume from the mark and bloody nose that she will have a shiner tomorrow.  We'll see if we can take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment