Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good Times

Girls had a great day today.  Emily woke up last night and I had to get up with her...it was just long enough to keep me from getting a good full nights sleep!  ARGH!  Have I mentioned I'm tired? 

Here's the thing - people can come and go - and they can see how cute and well behaved the girls are.  And let me tell you - the girls are VERY WELL behaved especially when other people are around.  So people think 'wow - this momma is nuts to complain about anything - her kids are great!'  I'm not complaining about my kids themselves...just the 24/7 aspect of it.  It's having to wake up 7 days a week at 5 or 6 in the morning.  There's no sleeping in on a weekend.  It's the constant laundry battle.  Right now we have to pick out 6 outfits a day.  2 for each of them.   And that's spreading it thin!  They're good - really good.  But it's a lot of work right now.  And we're tired.  How the hell is octomom making it through the day?!?!  How in the world is she potty training 8 of them?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment