Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a day

The girls slept all night and we had the usual morning.  Got them up and dressed and off to Grandma's.  When daddy got in his car to go to work his car sounded a little funny when it started, but it started so no problem.  I (Pete) decided to go home at lunch time and again when I started the car it sounded funny but it started so no problem.  When I got in my car to go back to work it didn't want to start.  Now we have a problem.  After trying to start it and a look under the hood I concluded that the battery died.  I called work told them the car wouldn't start and that I wasn't coming back today.  Michelle left work a little early and came to get me so I could take the battery to Sears, where I bought it, to have it checked.  Then we picked the girls up and went home.  I played with them while Michelle cooked dinner.  After the girls went to bed Michelle headed to her mom's house to help Joey with the roof, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment