Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/10

Hailey woke up last night for a hot minute. Pete went in and put her back to sleep in no time though. This morning I brought the girls to Pete's moms house where they seemed to have had a good day.


When we got home we had dinner and did the night time routine of bathing right on thru to bed. They were really good today - and hopefully this isn't just a phase! LOL

Christina is sleeping here until Friday - hopefully that goes well too :) We're having a 'girls only' sleepover in the living room (we = me and her while the trio are in their beds upstairs). But no boys are allowed so Uncle Joey and Uncle Pete were sent to bed already! We're watching Dragon Tales and calming down before we hit the hay!

I'm a little nervous because the last time Christina tried to sleep over - my sister ended up having to come and get her because she was crying so hard to go home. That was only a couple of months ago. I'm hoping that the same thing doesn't happen this time because my sister will be out of state and CAN'T come get her! We'll make it work though. Even if we have to stay up all night and eat popcorn while watching Dora. Not like I haven't pulled an all-nighter before with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment