Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sleeping

Yes the girls have been sleeping through the night.  They have also been waking up at 6am instead of 5:30am this is so nice.  We'll take it because I know it wont last long. 
Well I fixed my car this morning before work turned out I was right the battery was bad.  Just what I want to do at 7am work on my car but it was easy and I can't complain the car has been good to me.  Busy day at work so I only had time to check in on the girls for a quick minute.  They had a good day and got to play in the pool, they love the water.  Michelle had to go help finish the roof tonight so I made sure dinner was ready when they got home so we could eat and give the girls a bath.  Michelle and Joey got home at 9:30 tonight and the roof is done.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment