Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

Friday's are Fun - no matter what!  That's a given...and sort of a rule.  So today was fun due to the fact that it was Friday!!!  We had the girls get their MMR vaccine today.  Since they're starting daycare...they'll need to be on a vaccine schedule now.  They were troopers about getting the shot and even scored some M&M mini's after :) 

I'm still having panic attacks about them starting daycare.  I keep thinking of every horrible scene possible and then replaying it in my head.  I can't even imagine the 1st time they come home and say 'stupid' or some other thing they pick up from *other* children.  Because you know...my kids are perfect.  Ahhhh...

I don't even want to start thinking about when they'll have to take the bus to school....

No comments:

Post a Comment