Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 66

Emily has an ear infection in both ears. She was up all night. Poor baby was burning up and couldn't get comfortable. I brought her to the doctor and they prescribed an antibiotic. Michelle brought Hailey and Hannah to my mom's and I stayed home with Emily. Emily was so whiny she didn't want to eat or anything. I got her to sleep for 2 hours after we got back from the doctors. From the doctors I went straight to CVS to get her Rx. They are doing constructor next to CVS and when I pulled in Emily started pointing and saying "big truck". There was a cement truck, she loves trucks. Michelle got home with Hailey and Hannah at 5:30, they were so happy to see Emily. We all ate dinner and then we gave the girls a bath. Emily didn't want anything to do with a bath tonight so Michelle washed her up quick and got her out of there while I washed Hannah and Hailey. Emily went right to sleep but Hailey and Hannah cried for an hour before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment