Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 74

Big snow storm today (well - a few inches of snow during the morning commute anyway). The girls slept all night. Hannah woke up for a brief period of time but no interference was needed. She put herself back to sleep and finished sleeping the night away.

When we got up I decided it was too messy to tackle the commute with the trio so I called in late and waited until it warmed up and every other person got off the road. Pete went in on time. The girls and I played with their flashcards and then their fishing game and then we headed downstairs to wake up Uncle Joey to say we wanted him to make us a Fun Friday breakfast. Yes - it's only Wednesday - but we're rule breakers here. So we had a Fun Friday breakfast and then got dressed and I brought them to Pete's moms house.

Getting them to the car was a challenge today. But we did it. I carried them and off we went. Then I went to work.

Pete and I talked a lot over email today. We finally got the information back that we've been waiting on to buy a house. So added to our daily agenda will be house searches. We're going to look at some this weekend - and putting the condo on the market. Sell sell sell! And then buy buy buy!! Lol. No rush though - we looked at over 100 (yes we physically walked through more than 100) houses before finding our condo. So I'm sure this will be an even longer process.

After work I picked up the girls and brought them home. Little Brother was here to help out. Pete was not - he is at a focus group making more $ for a house! ;-)

The girls went down with no problem tonight. We played hard and long before bedtime - and they didn't get to bed until 7:00...so they were sleepy. Let's hope it stays that way.

Now - I'm off to house hunt online. Let the search begin........

No comments:

Post a Comment