Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 90 - Christmas Day

The girls all slept through the night again. Michelle and I got the house in order and then went to sleep. In the morning the girls got up and hurried down the stairs to see what Santa left them. They were so excited to see all the gifts under the tree. Emily kept saying "wow". SO funny. The morning was super fun with Uncle Joey, Uncle Pete, Gammie, Papi, and Kristin. They all came over to open gifts and Grammie made fried dough. The girls loved the fried dough, who doesn't. The girls got so many cool toys. Did I mention I got an iPhone? Love it! We put the girls down for a nap at 11am so they could recharge before round two. When the girls woke up we feed them and put their pretty x-mas dresses on to go to my parents house. Oh the day wasn't all peaches 'n cream. While the girls were napping we cleaned up. I brought some boxes out to the dumpster. That is where I ran into one of our neighbors (we live in a condo complex) he started giving me shit for putting boxes in the dumpster, saying I need to recycle them. That they don't belong in the dumpster. He was very mean about it so I told him to go f* himself and to go tell on me. People put all kind of weird things in the dumpster that they shouldn't and he is going to give me a hard time over a couple boxes. I was so pissed. Anyway, we headed over to my parents house for x-mas #2. The girls were really good and we all had a great time. The girls ate so much while we were there. They opened the first couple gifts and then I think they were on x-mas over load. They all got a toy phone and after they opened them all they wanted to do is play with them and not open anymore gifts. Well I should say Hannah and Hailey lost interest. Emily was still into all the gifts. We were able to get the girls home and in bed by 7:30pm. Now its 10pm and time for Me to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a Great Christmas. I have not posted our Christmas yet ...Hope to get to it tonight!

    ReplyDelete