Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 84

Let it snow, let it snow. Big storm coming in tonight.

Last night was good. Hannah and Hailey only woke up once and we only spent 30 minutes getting them back to sleep. This morning was a little busy because we got up at 6:45 and had to get the girls ready for MyGym at 9am. But we got it done and made it to MyGym on time. Grammie came with us to MyGym, the girls love playing with her. After the gym we kicked it into high gear to get everything packed so Michelle and the girls can head up to Auntie Jenn's before the snow starts. I will head up tomorrow weather permitting. Michelle recruited Lucy and Alex to come over and help us. While Michelle got packed up at home I hit the store for some necessities for this impromptu trip. After we all ate lunch and packed the van I kissed the girls and told them I'll see them tomorrow. Michelle and the girls got to Auntie Jenn's house safely and are having a good time. I have been cleaning, doing laundry and even went grocery shopping. Don't worry soon I'll be sitting on the couch chillin'. Did I mention I am home alone, can you say sleep at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment