Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 87

Well Hannah woke up last night at 10pm. She did not want to sleep in here crib at all. I went and got her, changed her diaper, and as soon as I got upstairs and in the hallway she said "no, no, no" and pointed to our bedroom. I told her that she needed to sleep in her crib and in her room with her sisters. Every time I motioned to her room she would say "no". I finally just put her back in her crib. She cried, well screamed for like 20 minutes. She is so head strong, doesn't back down for nothing. I had to go get her and let her sleep in our bed. At around 4am I was able to put her back in her crib. We were going to get up in a couple hours but I wanted her to wake up in her crib so she knows that is where she belongs. Not a peep from Hailey and Emily they slept all night.

This morning was good the girls woke up in great moods. We had to get them dressed and ready to go to grandma's house today. They played with Titi and had a great time over there. We let the girls open a present that my boss got them when they got home. They each got a puppet and they loved them. It was so funny to watch them use them. They knew to put their hand in them and everything.

We did the normal bed time routine but for some reason Hannah started crying as soon as we put her in bed. They all usually go right to sleep, only waking up around 10pm if at all. We let her go giving her time to settle down but then she through up. We turned the lights on, got the girls out of their cribs and cleaned up the mess. Then we calmed them down and put them back in their cribs. All of them fell asleep this time. Now I go clean up the kitchen and living room while Michelle hits the stores for some last minute x-mas shopping. It's now 9pm. I hope they all sleep tonight because we are so tired.

1 comment:

  1. Love Cleaning up baby puke ! My Little crys so hard he throws up too. Uggg ! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete