Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 79

Hannah has croup - another doctor's visit. Seems like we were just there - oh wait - we were just there...on Friday. Pete took her to the doctor while I went to school to take a final exam. On his way home - she threw up in the car. I met him at home after my exam and we fed the girls, gave them a bath and did the usual night time thing. We were in a hurry because I had to go back to school to take another exam. Once the girls got in their cribs Hannah threw up again. So I cleaned her while Pete cleaned her crib and changed her sheet. The other two screamed wanting to be running around 1/2 naked like Hannah was for the moment. Eventually we got them back to bed and sleeping. I went back to school and took my exam. Now we need to get the house in order - the realtor is coming over this week to take pictures. I hope whoever walks through this place understands what it's like to have 3 toddlers...cuz it sure isn't sparkling clean. I think Pete and I are both done with the whole sick thing going on in this house. 3 colds, 11 ear infections, one bout of croup, one bout of 'unknown' cough that needed 'special' meds. Done done done. The stress level in this house is at maximum right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment