Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6/16/10

The girls slept all night.  I don't care what anyone says - I LOVE YOU MARSHMALLOW MAKERS! I got ready for work while Pete got the girls ready for the day at his moms house.  Their new thing in the car is to sing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' over and over and over and over and...you get the point.  Except their version is very different from the original.  It usually sounds something like 'TINKLE STAAAAR HIGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  It literally makes me LOL

On the way home tonight Hannah kept saying 'Or mucus!  or mucus!'  And I kept saying 'what???'  I had no clue.  I mean...what kid says 'mucus'?!  But then the 'mom' in me kicked in and it hit me - she was actually meaning to say 'OUR MUSIC'  Makes perfect sense...  So I put their CD on.  Because 'Tinkle Star' wasn't enough to drive me insane.  I now needed to listen to 'I've been workin' on the railroad' for the rest of the ride home. 

We got home and had some play time before dinner.  Then Pete said 'Come sit down and eat please.'  Emily was the 1st one to the table...but only by a second because Hailey and Hannah quickly got their little behinds in their chairs as well.  And not a second later I hear 'Hailey get a prize?'  What?  Why on earth.......OH!  Emily got a 'prize' for listening last night and it was because she sat down at the table without being asked more than once.  They never miss a thing. 

New 'prize' system is coming soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment