Monday, June 28, 2010

4:45

That's a time...not a date.  And it's AM - not PM.  And it's what time the girls woke up this morning (and didn't go back to sleep).  WE. CAN'T. GET. UP. THAT. EARLY.  Grrrrr  This whole week they have gotten up at 5:00.  That's way too early and I don't know how to change it!  We aren't putting them to bed earlier - and I'm not going to put them to bed later because they're actually tired when they do go to bed.  So keeping them up later will only make them overtired and we'll suffer even more.  I'm just hoping this is a QUICK phase and they start sleeping later soon.

They girls went to Pete's parents today while he and I went to work.  Pete got out early though because there was no A/C in his building.  So we met for lunch, switched cars and then he went and got the girls and brought them home. 

When I got home we went downstairs to LB's cool new abode and played down there for a bit while Pete whipped up some pasta and meatballs for dinner. 

Then it was time for baths, pj's, books & bed.  They haven't been restless tonight so who knows if we'll get a good nights sleep or not.  I hope so - cuz I'm tired!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment