Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday means tomorrow starts the week

Today was a great day all around.  The girls didn't wake up until 7:00 which is great in itself.  Then we hung out in the house and cleaned up a bit.  My mom came over and Miss Donna showed up for a surprise visit!  Then my sister and my niece came over.  Then later in the day - all of my brothers came over!  (Well Joey lives here but he was 'home' while the other brothers were here). 

We HAD to go grocery shopping because we were out of the essentials (milk, eggs, cheese, cookies...).  So me, Pete, Joey, Christina, Hannah, Hailey & Emily all piled into the momma van and we headed to the store.  Somehow - we made a wrong turn and ended up at Chuck E Cheese.  So we hung out there for a bit then dropped off Christina at home with my sister and then made our way to the grocery store.

We've run into a bit of a problem with the girls school situation so until we can find another school that we like & that has 3 openings, the girls will be going back to Pete's moms.  We're hoping it won't be more than a week or so but who knows.  I'm pretty frustrated with the whole situation.  I hate to know that we have to start this process all over again.  But we will prevail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment