Friday, July 22, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

Today's actually temp was 102 - the heat index I think was at 110?  In any case...we were at actual triple digit numbers so outside play wasn't on the schedule.  On the off chance that the rest of the world went to the library - we headed to the mall.  1st we had to stop at the bank (and had to go inside to the desk), then headed over to Walgreens (same parking lot) for some stamps, then we were mall bound.  Once at the mall we hit up Starbucks (coffee...????  I think I will!).  Then it was off to the candy store where the girls scored some Swedish fish.  And then it was off to the Disney Store...where the girls walked out with brand new back packs and lunch bags for school.  I'm seriously going to have to supplement my income more.

We were about to head home when I got a text from Uncle Andy that there was FREE ICE CREAM where he works!  Detour!  We drove to his workplace (another bank) and enjoyed some free ice cream, snacks from the vending machine (thanks to uncle Andy) and I even got a car wash!  Whoooo hoooo!

Now we're home and I think we'll spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning up toys and playing games.  The girls are walking around with their 'pack packs' and lunch bags filling them with everything they can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment