Sunday, July 24, 2011

Divide and conquer

Many times Pete and I split up to get things done.  New plan!   We're going to start splitting the girls up as well.  He can take one while I take 2 or vice versa.  This ensures the girls get some quality alone time and it leaves some 'special' time for the other 2 as well.  Emily actually went with Uncle Joey today for some special time.  Pete had to work on his car so I took Hannah & Hailey to church and then to a new park.  Pete's parents have also agreed to take just 1 of the girls whenever we'd like.  I think it's a great idea.  IT'S TIME FOR A BREAK FOR MOM!  Even if only 1 goes someplace - 2 is much more managable than 3!!!!  (I'm going to delete this post before the girls can read....) lol  Plus this leaves the girls to enjoy some alone time.   I'm so ready to let the girls have some fun away from home.  I don't worry about when people take them anymore. 

Emily and Hannah are battling a cold right now (it was Emily 1st now it moved on to Hannah and still lingering with Emily).  That leaves Hailey next (maybe?).  But I have to say - their little bodies seem to be doing so much better with going longer between illnesses and fighting them off better.  Let's hope this summer cold just stays a summer cold and leaves our house fairly quickly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment