Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A day "off"

Lb and Kristin are off to NC for a week and they needed a ride to JFK this morning.  I volunteered to bring them to the airport (before I knew they were flying out of JFK at 8:00am!) and made plans to have Pete drop the girls off at his parents house before he went to work.  We left for the airport at 4:30 and didn't hit any traffic on the way there.  I simply dropped them off and turned around to come back thinking there would be a ton of traffic.  To my surprise there wasn't any traffic (my direction) and I made it home in no time.  The drive was awesome.  2 hours of just ME. 

I just finished a 2 mile run (a new outdoor route I found recently) and now I'm headed for 3 hours of house cleaning for some mula.  No one will be home at this house so I'll be able to just listen to my music and enjoy my day 'off' lol. 

Emily's funny quote of yesterday:

Pete told her "Don't jump off the couch!" and she replied "Don't watch me!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment