Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trip

I'm making a power trip to VA this weekend.  Leaving Friday morning to drive down there and then flying back Saturday night.  I will be accomplishing 3 things:
1: Delivering a car to my brother-in-law
2: Seeing my niece who we all miss very very very much
3: Getting some ME time! (10 hours in the car officially constitutes as 'me' time in my book). 

The car needs to get to VA and it needs to be there soon.  Joey and I went back and forth as to what to do and who should drive it down there.  It was a battle because we ALL want to see Christina.  She can't come up here right now (or I would take her for the whole summer).  So if we want to see her - we need to go down there.  Joey has to work.  Pete has to work.  A vacation isn't really an option this week.  Soooo - off I go!!!  (I'm excited about this actually.  But bummed that I'll have less than 24 hours to spend with her).  We are hoping we can make a family trip down there sooner than later.  But for now - I'll take what I can get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment