Thursday, May 5, 2011

TALK DIRTY to me!

Yup - I started my cleaning business again.  Seems there's a lot of competition out there so I need an edge in advertising.  So my ad starts with TALK DIRTY to me!  And people seem to like it :)  I won't be putting it on Craigs List though lol. 

I won't be cleaning full time....that would defeat the purpose of being a stay at home mom.  For now I'll be cleaning 2 days a week.  My goal is to mainly clean businesses.  I can clean businesses on nights and weekends when they're closed.  When I clean houses people usually want to be away from home while I'm there so I'm cleaning during the day.  But for now I'll take what I can get and make some $ to contribute to our ever growing list of 'needs'.  The girls will visit Grandma when I'm cleaning also.  I won't take them with me (not fun for them!).  What I like about cleaning is that I can do it on my own schedule and when I'm done - I can leave.  I don't have to clock in and clock out and make myself look busy until it's 'time' to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment