Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not ALL better

I don't intentionally let this blog go unattended for days at a time.  I'm just BUSY!  And by the end of the night I'm tired and don't feel like even turning the computer on.  It's 8:44 and I JUST NOW finished my day and sat down. 

Tuesday and Wednesday Emily was sick.  She was throwing up and had a high fever.  Wednesday afternoon (yesterday) Pete came home sick.  Fever, throwing up and diarrhea.  He's still sick today and spent the day in bed. 

That leaves Hailey, me and LB.  Lord help us if I get sick..........

So since Pete was home sick I figured I'd take the girls out of the house today and let him puke in peace (I know...the niceness is just drooling off of me).  My plan was to keep them busy all day and be nap free so they'd go to bed early tonight. 

We got up, chilled out for a bit, gave them baths, got 'em dressed and headed to the mall.  We hung around the mall for a while and then came home just long enough to use the potty and grab the wagon.  We then headed to the park where we fed the fish, played in the sand and swung on the swings.  We'd have stayed longer but Hailey pooped her pants.  (see above in this same paragraph where we DID IN FACT come home to use the potty!).  So we left and came home.

I was frustrated with Hailey and when we got home LB was home.  He was about to go upstairs to take a shower but I said "You have to wait.  Hailey shit her pants." So as I'm bringing Hailey upstairs he says to her "What happened?"  Hannah was all to eager to answer that with "She shit her pants.  She just shit herself."  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think my stomach hurts still from laughing so hard.  No worries - I explained that she is NEVER to use that word again.  (After I was done laughing my ass off).  I think what makes it so funny is the innocence that comes with it. 

Ok - I finished changing them (Hannah decided it was ok to shit herself while I was cleaning Hailey) and then we went back outside to play.  We didn't really come back in until around 4:30.  The girls played for a bit and LB went to the store with Kristin to get stuff for the grill for dinner.  I gave the girls another bath (it was needed) and then we all (sans Pete) sat down for dinner.  Even Rosemary came over to join us for some food!!!! 

The girls went to bed no problems tonight but it wasn't until 7:00.  My plan to get them in bed early failed.  But it's ok - I'm hoping they sleep thru the night and wake up around 8:00.......hoping. lol

Tomorrow I'm working all day cleaning so the girls are going to Pete's moms house.  He will be home again from work I'm sure.  He's still pretty sick :(

Ok - see how time flies?  It's now 8:58.  I have 2 episodes of Las Vegas that I really want to watch!  So I'm watching them NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment