Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hopefully on the road to recovery

After 3 full days and 3 full nights of nothing but puking and diarrhea - I think Hannah is on the road to recovery.  She woke up today with her bossy attitude and was hungry/thirsty.  YAY!  She still hasn't peed yet but she only had 2 loose poops and that was earlier in the day.  Let's hope this is IT and the other 2 don't get it but....I'm a realist so I'm on the 'wait and see' list. 

This morning Pete and I split up so we could divide and conquer.  I took Hailey & Emily to church while he took Hannah to the grocery store.  After church I took the 2 I had to the mall where we met up with my friend Kim.  We didn't stay too long - then we met up with Pete and Hannah at home.  

Now after nap - it's time the them to go to Pete's parents for dinner and for my 'me' time.  I think I'm headed out with my older bro to go play BINGO!  Yay!!!!!! 

Tomorrow starts a new week.  I need patience.  This week really took a toll on me in terms of having patience with the girls.  We were stuck inside all week due to the weather.  Plus Thu and Fri I had 1 sick kid while the other 2 were full of energy.  THAT is something I wasn't prepared for.  It's gonna take some working on but I'll figure something out for when this happens again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment