Monday, February 28, 2011

Crazy Week

Kids Bday was the 22nd

Thur we had some family issues (my side...as usual). 

Friday was suppose to be my day to clean and prepare for the big party Sat.  But Hannah & Hailey were sick.  Both had croup and needed a visit to the pediatrician.  In addition to that we had some unexpected (though welcome) company on Thur night.  So Friday was a bust. 

Which left Saturday to to clean & prepare for the party, have the party and then clean after the party.  Luckily for me I have the best friends and family in the world.  The preparation was done.  Not by me.  I didn't cook a single thing or put up a single decoration.  Nor did I even have to clean up after the party since that too was taken care of. 

The girls received some amazing gifts but more importantly they spent time with people that are the closest to me.  I hope that one day they have the special bonds with people that I have with some of my friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment