Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How long...

...before you can say that someone is actually potty trained?  And when do you take them out without a pullup?!?!  And when do you let them sleep without one too?!?!?! 

Hannah is there.  We were on our way outside today.  It takes me a LONG time to get the girls ready to go out and play in the snow.  She was the 1st one ready and just as I was finishing Emily (Hailey was done) - Hannah said to me "I have to go poop on the potty."  I didn't rush.  I knew she was wearing a pull up.  And I wanted to know if she was capable of 'holding' it.  So I said "Ok.  Let me just finish getting Emily dressed and I'll help you."  She waited (maybe 2 minutes...but as we all know that could be a long time when you have to use the potty!).  Then I got her undressed and on the potty.  And she sure did go poop.  Calm as calm can be she said "I pooped.  I can have my pop later after I play in the snow."  LOL 

We went out and played in the snow and she got her pop when we came inside.  Alex was here for the day also...she played with the girls and kept them busy all day long!   When I went upstairs to put the girls down for a nap - I came back down to find that Alex cleaned up all the toys in the livingroom!!!!! 

Hailey & Emily are doing good on the potty but still not 100% there yet.  But it's ok - I have been given the patience I need with Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  There's a light and I can see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment