Thursday, February 10, 2011

TOMORROW

Tomorrow is the big day!  The closing is at 11:00.  I'm not finished packing yet.  Basically - I think I'll just back the truck up and open the door and start shoving things in. 

The girls are sleeping over my cousins house on Sat.  She's been kind enough to volunteer to come get them, let them sleep over and keep them busy for the duration of our move!!!!!!!!!  YAY for me - I was not looking forward to having them under my feet while trying to move.  Other than Pete's parents house - this will be their very 1st sleepover without me.  I'm not worried about it like I thought I was going to be.  I really think they're going to have a good time and might even wonder why they have to come back! 

2 comments:

  1. So when Uncle Paul and I moved to Monson, Jen and Kate were 4 1/2 & 3 at the time. They stayed over night with Gram-Gram and Bompa Joe while we moved things into the house and I got their bedrooms all set up with new bedding, rugs, etc... My folks brought the girls to their new home on SUnday afternoon - they walked around, we showed them their new rooms and all the space they would have to play inside and out side (had an extra room they used as a playroom). At the end of the day Kate asked when we were going to go home - guess she didn't get it LOL.........

    ReplyDelete