Monday, April 11, 2011

Just funny

The girls are say SO MUCH MORE these days.  And they say the funniest things in and out of context.  So here are a few:

Emily "Mom!  You didn't STOP at that stop sign!"

Hailey "You can't fool me..."

Hannah (at Denny's after we ate breakfast) "We can't leave yet.  I need to clean off the table." 

Today I was cleaning the bathrooms.  I told the kids to play in their room until I was finished.  I walked by their bedroom and caught a glimps of them HUDDLED in the middle of the room.  I then hear Hannah whisper "Let's go tickle mommy.  Shhhh"   WHATTTT?!?!  They HUDDLED!!!!!!!  I'm in deep doodoo....

This weekend the girls planted a raspberry bush with Pete.  They are suppose to water it every day.  I have watered it.  This is why we don't have a pet.  But I will enjoy the raspberries just as much if not more than they will so I'm ok with this. 

We were also at the park over the weekend and the girls made a friend.  She was wearing the same shoes as Hailey so they named her "Matching Shoes".  My girls were running around the park yelling "Hey Matching Shoes..come on!"  Today we were on our way to the park and they said "Is Matching Shoes gonna be there?"  I swear it sounded like they were part of an Indian tribe. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really funny, while you are planting raspberries I was cutting them. For 2 hours I cut back a giant section of them. They were taking over to the point where I couldn't even pick them all last year. I may cut them all back and let them start all over. They are rather hearty here, and just pop up everywhere. I think the birds have a lot to do with that. And there will be days when they huddle to come up with your Mothers Day Gift, or to figure a way to do something nice for you, and then ask you for the car. :-)

    ReplyDelete