Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whineeeeeeeeeeeee

I really dislike HATE whining.  But it seems to be ALL that the girls are doing lately.  And it's driving.  me.  insane.  They whine to get a glass of milk, to get a toy, to go out to play, to get picked up, to go to the bathroom, to brush teeth.....you get the picture!   I think this might be what does me in!  The whining is winning. 

Last night Pete and I went to the annual margarita party at camp Chabbot.   And as always it was wonderful (we even played Quelf!).  I love the fact that I can feel at home with my cousins.  Whether they're here at my house or I'm at theirs - it's the same feeling...accepted and loved.  Oh and they didn't whine so that made it even better..................................  :)

Busy week coming our way this week.  I'm working Mon, Wed & Thu and we're leaving for the Cape on Thursday afternoon - returning on Sat (or Sun - we haven't decided yet).  And the girls start school next week!  I'm nervous and excited.  I'm sure it'll be more positive than negative.  I think the girls are more than ready for school and school is hopefully ready for them!  We shall see....

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Michelle - there is a huge shift in this behavior when they turn 4 - it's like overnight magic! XXOO Tant-Tant

    ReplyDelete