Friday, August 5, 2011

Funny stuff

I don't know how I forgot to put this in yesterday's blog but it's worth it for sure.  So earlier yesterday the girls and I had to run some errands.  Breakfast WAS offered but my 3 munchkins decided not to eat.  Normal this isn't a problem - there's plenty of food here to munch on during the day.  But I'm getting them ready for their school schedule and that means they need to eat breakfast earlier and not have anything until snack time.  Since we were going to be back before snack time - I didn't bring one with me.  First we had to go to the bank.  That took an hour...ONE FULL HOUR.  The girls were good.  So then I was debating if we should even go to Target because they had been so good at the bank - I didn't want to push my luck.  But we needed to go to Target so we went.  Soooooo I've got all 3 in the carriage and I'm looking at something.  Hannah says "Mommy my belly hurts."  I say "Oh sorry to hear" and go back to shopping.  Then she says really loud and pathetic "But my belly hurts so bad because there's nothing in it!"  OMG if I could have crawled in a hole I would have..................

1 comment:

  1. oh you are so mean! just joking . . . I was putting Christopher to bed and my stomach growled and he says "oh mommy you need food you belly is sad"

    ReplyDelete