Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekends

The weekend is here!  The girls started at dinner last night about how they didn't want to go to school today. "I don't wannaaaaa go to school tomorrow............."  Lucky for them it's the weekend.  And a long weekend at that since there isn't any school Monday.  I'm sure Tuesday we'll be back to the screaming and crying.  But this too shall pass (so I'm told....).

Paperwork will be the death of me.  (After I die from the whining).  I don't know why - but each one of them comes home with the same stack of papers.  I only need to read it once...but I guess I can have a new copy if I have to reread it.  lol  I might ask that they designate one folder for all of their paperwork but I'm not sure they'll agree. If not - it's not a big deal - it just seems like it's a waste of paper. 

Fundraisers?  Hmmm.  For YEARS AND YEARS I've been buying fundraisers.  One of the jokes that started when we had the girls was that everyone was going to get hit with 3x the buying since they'll have to buy something from each girl.  Get this.   The school added a $400 'fundraiser fee' on to each tuition this year.  Why?  So that we don't have to do fundraising.  Basically they just increased the tuition.   I was really looking forward to all that candy and wrapping paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment