Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Yesterday we went out to breakfast at the diner.  Then we came home and the girls took naps while Pete and I got some stuff done around the house.  Then he took the girls to his parents house and I got a break for a few hours :)

Today the girls went to school while I went to work.  When I picked them up I had planned on taking them grocery shopping but they outvoted me by saying they wanted to come home and sleep 1st.  So we came home, ate lunch, took naps and then went grocery shopping!  When we came home we went next door for a quick playdate (Emily had an accident 5 minutes after we got there so that ended our playdate lol).  We made breakfast burritos for dinner and then I went back to work and Pete put the girls to bed. 

Hannah is still a bit sore from surgery.  She sneezed this morning and said it hurt.  I talked to her teacher today and asked that she not participate at gym time.  Lord I'm already asking for them to sit out of classes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment