Sunday, October 9, 2011

Blog?

Who has a blog?  Me?  I do?  OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My bad......

The girls have been doing wonderful in school.  They don't really give me too much trouble in the morning anymore.  When we get to the classroom Emily still holds on to my leg as if I can't see or feel her and I may just leave with her attached to me.  But the tears are far and few between and they are enjoying the new activities, new friends and new environment.  All in all it's going well. 

We've been spending our afternoons going places and having fun.  When I pick the girls up from school I ask them to 'give me their naps' and I 'put them in my pocket'.  If they start to act cranky - I can take their nap out and give it back to them which means stopping what we're doing and going home to take naps.  But I'm also smart enough to know that everyone has to have their moment so I don't jump on them the second they act up.  I give them time to 'calm themselves down' and usually this is enough to get through the day.  They've been doing well without naps so we'll see how it goes.

I'll work on another post about stranger danger.  It's so hard to walk that line!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment